Salary: c£40-55k depending on experience
Our client offers a competitive package that includes stock options, healthcare and even free lunches.
Who they are:
Knowing information first, whether by hours or minutes, helps those entrusted with keeping people & countries interests safe – both at home and abroad. Our client instantly analyses all publicly available Tweets for real-time information related to terrorist threats, social and political unrest, shootings, natural disasters and disease outbreaks. They deliver customisable real-time alert streams on events as they develop via email, instant messaging and integration into internal warning systems.
Our client is looking for a Public Sector Domain Expert to help them make their offering for Public Sector product a success.
Who you are:
The successful candidate will have prior experience working in a first response capacity with the government or military. You will be an integral part of the algorithm training process, serving as an in-house resource to help define factors that are important to Public Sector clients and provide feedback for algorithm assessment and improvement.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years military or public sector experience
- Previous overseas deployment experience with a government or military entity
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (especially Twitter) and their relevance and impact on national security (Previous OSINT worked desired)
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment (i.e. previous Watch keeper / Ops Room experience)
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intimate knowledge of Defence first response priorities
- Foreign language expertise a plus
Interested? Send your CV & Covering letter to email@example.com, as soon as possible.