Locations: Bournemouth, Hampshire
Salary: You will receive a guaranteed basic salary and a guaranteed commission for the first three months of your employment to support you financially whilst finding your feet. Thereafter there is scope to earn on target earnings of £40,000 per annum. Our highest performing Sales Advisors earn in excess of £55,000 per annum. You will receive full product training and support to not only maximise your earning potential but also to underwrite a long term career and progression within the group. Benefits include; 22 days annual leave, pension scheme and life assurance, discounts on new and used vehicles, service and parts.
A company car will be provided with a private mileage fuel allowance.
About the client
One of the largest motoring groups in the South of England and continually growing, they are very interested in ex military individuals who meet the criteria below.
Their ethos is simple - the aim is to deliver the very best customer experience in everything they do and the only way they can achieve that is through their people. If you’re interested in developing a long term career with a forward thinking and expanding motor group and have the drive and passion to progress and succeed apply now.
This exciting role will require you to actively maximise every sales opportunity and commit to deliver consistently the customer expectations and volume objectives of the brand and brand location. Integrity and professionalism are prerequisites to ensuring that you represent the Group and the Brand at the highest possible level at all times. You will have a keen desire to learn all you can about the product you are selling and will be motivated to ensure your knowledge base is developed through regular attendance at brand and group training.
Our client believes that customer service, selling skills and experience can transfer between different industries, and whilst we welcome applications from professionals within the Automotive Industry we are equally as keen to receive the same from individuals from the military community, retail (including call centres) or from Estate Agencies, Banking, Hospitality and Financial Services.
As a Sales Advisor you will possess:
- A 'Can do', customer-focused attitude;
- A real interest for the vehicles that you are selling;
- Ability to convey enthusiasm and knowledge every time you interact with a customer.
Your desire to deliver 'customer excellence' will mean that you are able to:
- Quickly build rapport and understand the customers' individual requirements;
- Recommend the best products and services at all times;
- Maintain your customer database and maximise repeat business for the long term sustainability of the business.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication and sales skills;
- Experience of delivering exceptional service in a customer facing role;
- The drive and determination to exceed targets;
- To learn the compliance with SAF and FCA regulations, training will be given;
- Full Driving Licence;
- The ability to deliver excellence at all times.
Interested? Send your CV in Word and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your suitability and earliest availability; this is an ongoing opportunity.